Endeavor Bulgaria, part of a global non-profit organization that supports more than 2,000 high-impact entrepreneurs globally, is looking for a dynamic Marketing & Communications Associate.
Position: Marketing & Communications Associate
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Reports to: Senior Marketing Associate, Managing Director
Works with: Endeavor local and global staff, Endeavor Entrepreneurs and Candidates, members of the local network, external providers of marketing services
Objective: Support the team with the execution of the marketing strategy. The individual will be responsible for maintaining the organization’s website and social media presence, developing marketing materials and supporting the organization of the events.
Maintain and continuously improve Endeavor Bulgaria’s online presence
- Execute the social media strategy by creating compelling content and adverts on the social media profiles
- Track, optimize and act on web/social media analytics
- Maintain Endeavor Bulgaria’s website and publish the monthly newsletter.
Develop relevant marketing materials within Endeavor’s global corporate identity framework
- Create and update Endeavor Bulgaria’s PowerPoint presentations, toolkits, and brand visual materials.
- Create visuals & invitations (on Photoshop or other relevant platform) and coordinate the work process with external design agencies when necessary.
Support with the organization of local and regional events
- Research venues, catering companies and technical suppliers for Endeavor’s events
- Coordinate the communications process with the vendors
- Support with setting up and preparing the venues for the events
Assist with the office’s admin work and ongoing marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree with min. 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Web and social media savvy.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Demonstrated creativity in marketing and communications.
- Strong graphics proficiency in PowerPoint and at least a basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English.
- Highly motivated, creative, flexible, and able to balance multiple priorities
- Positive attitude and a team player.
Endeavor Bulgaria offers a competitive base salary, performance bonus and benefits package commensurate with experience.
If you are ready to start your high-impact journey in Endeavor, send us your CV and Cover Letter in English to email@example.com. Only applications with both documents will be considered. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.