You will have the chance to leave a lasting imprint on the entrepreneurial landscape in Bulgaria and contribute to the improvement of the environment we live. Also, you will have access to advanced business leaders and founders, and opportunity to learn from the best entrepreneurs and professionals.
Position: Interim Office Coordinator
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Reports to: Managing Director, team members
Works with: Team members of the local entity & service providers
Supports the smooth daily workflow of the team, as follows:
• Coordinate and support meeting and conferencing needs
• Coordinating events as necessary
• Maintain files and records with the respective filing system
• Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing
• Sort and distribute documents and communications in a timely manner
• Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
• Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, and colleagues
• Filing and submitting financial documentation with organization’s accountants
• Schedule agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the team
• Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
• Support team members in the organization of events
Skills & Qualifications
• University degree – in progress or completed
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
• Great communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Ability to work well under limited supervision
If you are interested in this challenging position and enjoy working with a dynamic team, please apply with your CV and a cover letter in English at email@example.com. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Interim Office Coordinator
Interim Office Coordinator
Endeavor is the world’s leading community of high-impact entrepreneurs. Founded in 1997, its mission is to unlock the transformational power of entrepreneurship by selecting, supporting, and investing in the world’s top founders. Today, Endeavor’s network spans more than 40 countries and supports more than 2,500 entrepreneurs, whose companies generate combined revenues of over $28 billion, have created more than 3.9 million jobs, and, in 2020, raised over $4 billion in capital. Endeavor’s unique entrepreneur-first model and network of trust provide a platform for founders to dream big, scale-up, and pay it forward to the next generation of entrepreneurs.
Launched in 2015, Endeavor Bulgaria has selected 70+ entrepreneurs, leading 40+ fast-growing companies. The local office has screened 1,200+ companies and enlisted the support of 30+ local mentors.