Do you want to leave a footprint on the business landscape in Bulgaria? Do you want to be part of something big? We are Endeavor Bulgaria and since 2015 we have welcomed more than 100 entrepreneurs, who created more than 2300 jobs and generated more than $182 M in revenues in 2021! Every year we give a chance to many Bulgarian companies to scale-up and step into international markets. We love sharing success with them!
We are proud to be a part of a global non-profit organization – Endeavor Global, supporting more than 2500 high-impact entrepreneurs worldwide!
Learn more about Endeavor here.
If you are a team player, good at business analysis, able to manage projects and if you like working in a dynamic environment, then we will be happy to welcome you to our young and energetic team! You will have the opportunity to work closely with and learn from advanced business leaders and founders, participating in multinational events, traveling for exchange programs at our offices worldwide and more exciting things!
Entrepreneur Selection and Growth Associate – Key Responsibilities:
• Screening the business environment for high-potential entrepreneurs that match the criteria and profile of Endeavor Entrepreneurs (scale-up companies with high growth potential)
• Preparing company overviews to be presented at the selection process of the candidates
• Supporting the companies matching the criteria to successfully go through the selection processes
• Managing a portfolio of entrepreneurs to ensure they have access to the resources they need for growth, including designing tailor-made programs based on their priorities
• Suggesting and developing new services for entrepreneurs and improve the value proposition of services for entrepreneurs
• Supporting the local team in any activities related to the successful running of Endeavor Bulgaria’s programs
• Cooperate with Endeavor Global’s NYC headquarters and other Endeavor affiliate offices to provide selected entrepreneurs with additional support and resources.
Knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably MBA/ EMBA
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience (e.g. consulting, business development, corporate development, startups, accelerators, or VC’s);
- Strong business acumen and financial background: ability to identify and evaluate the potential of entrepreneurs and companies regardless of industry;
- Knowledge of the economic and business climate in Bulgaria
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Bulgarian;
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Familiarity with Salesforce a plus.
Your skills and qualities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player, supportive and tolerant
- Creative, flexible, open to learn
- Independent and structured way of working
- Ability to manage projects and priorities
What you get:
- Competitive base salary and performance bonus
- Flexible work hours and remote work opportunities
- Premium health insurance incl. dental;
- Multisport card;
- Access to professional development courses and a library of written resources on entrepreneurial topics;
- Regular team activities and networking events;
- Collaborate with a global team of 500+ employees across 40 markets;
- International travel opportunities;
- Opportunity to work with Bulgaria’s best performing entrepreneurs.
Join us by sending your CV! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.