Your mission will be to help us discover high-impact entrepreneurs and support them in their growth journey. It will be all about innovation, connection, and making an impact!
The ideal candidate should possess knowledge of the business ecosystem, preferably have experience in accelerator programs or business consulting. Analytical skills, a passion for support, and a commitment to values-driven practices are essential qualities for success in this role.
The Program Associate responsibilities include:
- Know Endeavor network and resources inside-out
- Proactively search for potential entrepreneurs that match Endeavor criteria and profile and build pipeline
- Manage the Selection process: contacting candidates and potential entrepreneurs, conducting interviews, and coordinating meetings with mentors and selection panels
- Be the point of communication: Network & Participants Outreach, Note-taking, and Follow-Up, Emails, Scheduling
- Manage the Servicing process: Build strong relationships with the selected entrepreneurs; understand their business, goals, identify their pain points and propose relevant solutions from the Endeavor resources
- Gather information to develop different reports and create presentations and one-pagers
- Analyze metrics to measure the organization’s impact on its local ecosystem
What You Have:
- A self-starter mindset with the ability to initiate projects and push goals forward autonomously
- 2 years of relevant work experience in business, consulting, entrepreneurship, venture capital, finance, or international development
- Strong process and organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time, while keeping attention to detail
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Team player attitude
- Perfect English and native Bulgarian
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to contribute to the local ecosystem transformation
- Vibrant work environment of passionate and capable peers
- Opportunities for personal growth and role expansion
- A nice set of perks
About Endeavor Bulgaria
- Endeavor Bulgaria (founded in 2015) is an NGO which is enhancing the local entrepreneurial ecosystem and has become lately a significant pillar in Bulgaria’s economic landscape. Being part of a global community empowering entrepreneurs to dream bigger, scale faster, and pay it forward, with 43 markets and 2400+ supported entrepreneurs worldwide, we’re at the forefront of catalyzing economic growth and impact.
- We provide a fast-paced environment, where everyone can help with everything. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the flourishing process of the program participants, to learn from the best business leaders and the highest standards of execution.
Please describe why you are uniquely qualified for this position as a Program Associate at Endeavor Bulgaria to apply, as well as submitting your resume.