2019 provided many opportunities for us to reflect on just how far Endeavor has come over the past 22 years, while looking to the future as we recommit to our core belief — that high-impact entrepreneurs hold the key to sustainable economic growth.
Among our highlights:
- Endeavor is more global than ever. We’re now a network of 500 team members, nearly 400 board members, and 5,000 mentors. And this year, we selected our 2,000th Endeavor Entrepreneur. Today, Endeavor supports entrepreneurs leading more than 1,200 companies across a wide variety of industries in 35+ growth markets around the world.
- Following last year’s launches in Vietnam, Nigeria, and Puerto Rico, we continued to extend our reach by opening new offices in Northwest Arkansas, Western New York, Colorado, and Ireland. These offices strengthen our presence across key regions and remind us that, when it comes to high-impact entrepreneurship, we are undoubtedly a global network. Endeavor’s expansion team is currently scoping new launch opportunities in Romania, Singapore, India, Canada, and Germany.
- We achieved a full deployment of Endeavor Catalyst’s Fund II, investing an additional $70 million to support the expansion of 126 Endeavor Entrepreneur companies. And we ended the year with $100 million committed to our third fund. Endeavor Catalyst LP partners include board members from over 30 Endeavor offices as well as over 50 Endeavor Entrepreneurs.
- We defined and shared our core values that guide our work, and will continue to steer us forward as we grow. Endeavor’s network is spread across multiple continents, countries, and cultures — our values bring us together, making us a truly borderless community.
- Finally, we celebrated four exceptional Endeavor Entrepreneurs with The Lindas, an award honoring the entrepreneurs in our network who most embody these core values and the Endeavor spirit of dreaming crazy, scaling up, and paying it forward. From breaking barriers as the first LatAm tech company to go public on the NYSE, to training the next generation of women in STEM, each of our 2019 winners are demonstrating that success is not only defined by going big but also by giving back.
We’re thrilled to share Endeavor’s values and our remarkable global community of entrepreneurs with you in our 2018–2019 Impact Report, and remain inspired by what we have built together.