Endeavor Bulgaria will host its first international conference – Dare to Scale on October 23 in Sofia Tech Park – focusing on how successfully to scale up YOUR business.
· Dare to Scale will bring together 200+ growth entrepreneurs, investors & executives and will create a platform for CEE entrepreneurs to share challenges and explore opportunities.
· Meet other growth companies in the region
· Discuss scale-up challenges with peers
· Network with high-profile investors and leaders from the region
Some of the confirmed speakers are:
· Praveen Paranjothi – Venture Capital Investor, EIF
· Karel Obluk – Partner at Evolution Equity Partners, ex-CEO of AVG – the first CEE company to be listed on the NYSE
· Rosen Plevneliev – President of Bulgaria, 2012-2017
· Allen Taylor – Managing Director of Endeavor Catalyst
· Bojidar Neitchev – CEE CF Leader at PwC
Among the expected attendees are also representatives of Summit Partners, EBRD Ventures, Elephant VC, Oracle Ventures, Emergence Capital, Antenna, Viohalco, Koc Holding, Sabanci, Forbes (Japan).
“Dare to Scale” aims to create an interesting program focused around the challenges and the opportunities of the scale-up companies in the CEE. This is where the mission, core values and value proposition lies for the unique an audience that is still not serviced by any other forum in the CEE region and barely in Europe in general.
To help you plan for your trip to Sofia and make the most of your visit, please click here to view our travel guide.
Find more information and reserve your spot at http://daretoscale.com/